Hi! I'm a research fellow in the NLTG group
(University of Brighton). I used to work in LORIA with the
I am working in Natural Language Generation, particularly in the
context of the
I'm also keen on Darcs and
encouraging NLP people to use more Haskell.
Here are some recent downloads, publications and talks.
- NLTG evaluation kit (2010-12-16)
- Eric Kow and Anja Belz (homepage,
- System Building Cost vs. Output Quality in Data-To-Text Generation (2009-02-11)
- Anja Belz and Eric Kow, ENLG 2009 (paper
- Surface realisation: ambiguity and determinism (2008-01-10)
- A repeat of my PhD talk.
University of Sussex (handout